Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The End of an Era...

Many may or may not know of my family's love of Baseball, especially watching my "little" brother play. We have been all over watching him play, growing up I must admit it was not always my favorite past time, but I loved watching Pat. This year he graduated from
George Fox University and concluded his baseball career. I was lucky enough to go up with my Mom, Dad, Janelle , and my girls to watch his last games. It was bittersweet to see his baseball career come to an end, but I was so glad that I was able to see him do what he loved to do
one last time!! Love you Patty Cake!
Cassidy found the biggest potato bug I have ever seen on the GFU campus! She rightfully named him Big Joe. He provided two baseball games of fun, and was only lost a couple of times!

I love this picture of Pat and Cassidy!! So cute!


Our family after game four all dressed in our GFU gear! It was a great end to a great trip! Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us tag along!




No comments: